Load, Explode and Drive are the three main variables measured during the jump scan and represent ones ability to Create, Transfer and Apply force. Load, Explode and Drive collectively create an individuals unique Movement Signature .
Load, Explode, and Drive are the three main variables measuring during the Jump Scan, and represent an individual's ability to Create, Transfer, and Apply force efficiently. These three phases occur in all human movement. The more effectively each individual is able to utilize these different phases the more efficient their movement is.
- Load is a measure of how much force and how quickly this force is created. It is measured during the downward phase of the jump.
- Explode is a measure of how much force and how efficiently that force is transferred. It is measured through the transitional phase of the jump.
- Drive is a measure of how much force and how long that force is applied. It is measured during the upward phase of the jump.
Collectively, Load, Explode, and Drive create an individual's Movement Signature™, which is the visual representation of their unique movements strategy. Load, Explode, and Drive combine into an individual's Sparta Score which is a single measure of relative movement efficiency.
Load, Explode, and Drive are presented to users in the form of population relative t-scores where a score of 50 is at the mean and a delta of 10 points corresponds to one standard deviation.
- What is a Movement Signature™?
- The Sparta Score
- Load, Explode, & Drive - Jump Scan
- What is a T-Score?