Learn how to invite individual users to the Movement Health Platform
Users can be invited to the Sparta Movement Health Platform in order to view their personal Sparta Scan results, and to enable the use of the Sparta MOVE App for individualized movement plans. There are several different ways to send these invites: automatically when the User is created via the Cloud interface or from a CSV upload, or within the Cloud interface for an existing user.
You can also monitor the status of User invitations within the Cloud interface, providing visibility into whether they've been Invited, Not Invited, or if invitations have been Accepted or Expired.
Invite Existing Users in Cloud
- From the Team User list, toggle to the Settings icon at the top of the screen
- Toggle to Invitations
- User list will be displayed, as well as the Invite status. Users can be filtered based upon Invite status using the buttons above the User list.
- To enter an email address for a User, click "Edit" in their row, and "Save" once complete
- Using the checkboxes next to their names, select all Users you would like to invite
- Click "Send __ Invitations" on the right side the blue banner
- Invitations are valid for 30 days after they are sent. Expired invitations will be indicated underneath the Status column on this page
- To re-send an invitation, follow step 6 again or click "Send Invitation" on the right side of that User row
Invite New Users to Cloud Upon Creation of their Profile
- Invite a New User from Cloud:
- Follow the steps in this tutorial to add a User from Cloud
- Follow the instructions under step 5e: in the Email field, enter their email address. This email address is effectively a username - it will not be used for communications beyond sending the initial Cloud invite.
- Follow the instructions under step 5f: enable the "Invite to Join Sparta" toggle button
- Continue through the remainder of the tutorial to create the User. Once you click "Add", the invitation is sent.
- Invite a New User from CSV import:
- Follow the steps in this tutorial to add Users from a CSV import
- Follow the instructions under steps 8a and 8c to include required information for invitation to Cloud
- Continue through the remainder of the tutorial. Once you upload the CSV, the invitations are sent.
- Invite a New User from Scan App.
- Open the Scan App on the Macbook or iPad.
- Login with your email and password.
- Select the Team from the dropdown list that you would like to scan
- Click add new user icon
- Complete the user profile, toggle “Invite to Join Sparta”, and click “Create User".
Check Invitation Status
Follow steps 1-3 under Invite Existing Users in Cloud to check the status of User invitations at any time.