Compare your Users to the entire Sparta database using the Scope of Comparison tool.
The Risk vs. Jump Height chart on each User profile is defaulted to compare the User within the Team they are a member of. This scope of comparison can be updated to compare to other Teams in the Organization, and by sex assigned at birth, gender, and/or Tags.
Change Scope of Comparison:
- From the Organization home page, select a Team
- Click the User's name who you would like to view, then scroll down to display the Risk vs. Jump Height chart.
- Click the dropdown button in the top left of the chart to display a dialog box
- Personalize each field to fit the scope to which you'd like to see the User compared
- Once finished, click Update Comparison
- The Risk vs. Jump Height chart will now display the User within the scope you selected