Follow the steps below if a duplicate profile was created for an existing user.
- Open a new email to your Customer Experience Manager, or to email@example.com, with the subject line “Please Merge Duplicate Profiles”
- On the Sparta Cloud, navigate to the original user’s profile page. If there is an email associated with one of the profiles, treat that as the main profile.
- Copy and paste the URL of the profile into the email and label it, “Existing Account”.
- Next, navigate to the duplicate account and copy that URL into the same email, labeled “Duplicate Account”.
- Once email is sent, you will receive confirmation from the Customer Success Team. Please allow for up to 5 business days for your request to be fulfilled.